1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your hobbies and interests.
My interests are wide and varied. I've worked as a government employee in Washington, DC, a mental health counselor, and a full-time writer. My hobbies are physical fitness (Jogging, walking mostly) and reading.
2. When and why did you start writing books?
I've been a writer most of my life. I started writing full-time in 2000. I write because I love it and am compelled to do it. But it's a nice kind of compulsion.
3. What made you decide to tackle writing as a career?
See previous answer.
4. Which one of your books or characters is your favourite?
I suppose it would have to be Taylor Morris, the protagonist of my "RobotWorld" two-book series.
5. Which one of your books was the hardest to write and stretched you the most as a writer?
The first "RobotWorld" book. To balance the action with the worldbuilding was challenging.
6. Who is your favourite author and book?
My favorite author is Stephen King. Favorite book: "Misery" (also a great movie).
7. What book are you reading right now?
I am currently reading two books right now: "Game of Thrones" by George R.R. Martin and ""The Ghost from the Grand Banks" by Arthur C. Clarke.
8. Where do you get your inspiration for your books?
From life itself. Inspiration is all around us.
9. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Hiking and watching movies.
10. Do you have any new books in the works?
Yes! I'm currently working on a sci-fi thriller set in the year 2085.