Hand Reflexology: A Complete Guide for Hand Reflexology Self Massage
By Vidya Fischer
(Please be sure to check book prices before buying as prices are subject to change)
If you want to learn the ins and outs of hand reflexology self-massage, then this book is for you!
Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet, or Kindle device.
Our fast-paced world is forcing us to become more and more aware of the dangers posed by stress to our mental and physical well-being. In the search for natural and healthy stress relieving techniques, people are increasingly turning to the skills and wisdom of ancient Eastern cultures, such as is the case with hand reflexology. Hand reflexology is a technique which employs self-massage of certain focal points in the hands that can directly and immediately boost your health and revitalize your energy and bloodflow. In this book, I'm going to help you thoroughly understand hand reflexology and exactly how it works. You'll learn all about the benefits, apart from just tension relief, including improved blood circulation, cell growth, relaxation of muscles, reduced pain, a better functioning digestion and immune system, and overall detoxification of the body. I'll also show you how to perform this massage technique on yourself or others, including a diagram of pressure points and the corresponding organs, and I'll point out the safety measures that must be practiced along the way. I hope that you decide to take full advantage of this quick, easy, and inexpensive - yet powerful - method of staying healthy and eliminating stress.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- Understanding Hand Reflexology
- The Benefits of Hand Reflexology
- How to Perform Hand Reflexology
- An Illustration of the Hand Reflexology Chart with Corresponding Body Parts and Organs
- Other Techniques in Hand Reflexology
- Addressing Specific Conditions Including Insomnia, Back Pain, Shoulder Pain, Stomach Pain, Kidney Function, Eyesight and Ear Health
- Precautions in Performing Hand Reflexology
- Additional Tips and Pointers
- Much, much more!
Download your copy today!
- ASIN: B00U4F08YY