Now over a year into the pandemic and working remotely, it is clear that things will never really go back to the way they were. This book will take you on a journey beyond average office leadership and into the high-performing realm of remote leadership.
You will learn:
· Why leading remotely matters in the context of current events
· Why remote collaboration is the way of the future
· How trust is critical to remote leadership
· How to build trust and connection with your team
· Tactics you can execute to make progress on your organization’s goals
· How to make yourself and your team more valuable to your organization
· Effective tips for clear communication in a digital environment
· How to embrace the vision for the future of remote work
“Leading Remote Teams: Embrace the Future of Remote Work Culture,” champions the future potential of remote work, explores the advantages of a workplace paradigm shift, and delivers tactical tips for remote leaders to enable team success.
Careers, Time Management, Business