1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your hobbies and interests.
Beyond training horses, I love to hike, mountain bike, garden and spend quality family time. Plus, I love to paint, woodworking, and completing my the House that Jack Built Saloon dollhouse.
2. When and why did you start writing books?
I started writing in 2007
3. What made you decide to tackle writing as a career?
I love to write
4. Which one of your books or characters is your favourite?
My favorite character is Haystack. The black Apaloosa Quarter Horse
5. Which one of your books was the hardest to write and stretched you the most as a writer?
The Handboook of Horsemanship
6. Who is your favourite author and book?
7. What book are you reading right now?
The Portal of Time by Brain Jay Nelson
8. Where do you get your inspiration for your books?
9. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
paint, draw, write, garden
10. Do you have any new books in the works?
The Adios, and IAM, Marshal Spur and the Outlaw - Chroncile Two "The Hourglass"