1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your hobbies and interests.
My passions include reading, researching, and going on nature walks in addition to being a mother of 4 boys. I also am an author and holistic healer.
2. When and why did you start writing books?
Since I was a little girl, I have always wanted to write books. I took a program in August of 2020 to write a children's book in 5 days, and it was completed by the end of day 3. After that, I continued my writing journey with my mentor, who gave me 5 weeks to complete and self-publish. As a mom of four boys, homeschooling, homemaking and raising twins, I set myself a goal. Despite my busy schedule, I was determined to achieve my dream and fulfill my passion of writing.
3. What made you decide to tackle writing as a career?
My children inspired me. Dreams can become reality when your heart and mind work together, and demonstrating this to my children can lead to their accomplishments in life.
4. Which one of your books or characters is your favourite?
The moon in my first book and the leprechaun in the second book.
5. Which one of your books was the hardest to write and stretched you the most as a writer?
"Zack Makes His Own Luck" for sure. Tackling rhymes comes easy for some, but for me I can safely say it stretched me thin.
6. Who is your favourite author and book?
Paperbag Princess, Robert Munsch
7. What book are you reading right now?
8. Where do you get your inspiration for your books?
My children, life
9. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Going for walks, ocean strolls, and playing a coin masters.
10. Do you have any new books in the works?
The audio versions of my first two books, two nonfiction books and a first readers story are all in the works.