1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your hobbies and interests.
I love reading, chocolate, fine sweet wine, and traveling among a large list of pursuits.
2. When and why did you start writing books?
Writing came as a natural outlet for my overly creative mind. I have always told stories and even written some but publishing books didn't start until 2012 with The Rebirth, which was the first of the Planet Amazon books.
3. What made you decide to tackle writing as a career?
My mom passed away and my kids were grown. I needed to fill in the void. I never seemed to find time before and writing to me is a big commitment.
4. Which one of your books or characters is your favourite?
It's hard to choose as both Andrea in Planet Amazon and Ariel the white wolf are strong female characters that help others and have good outlooks.
5. Which one of your books was the hardest to write and stretched you the most as a writer?
The current one is always the hardest. The first two Planet Amazon books came the easiest. Maybe because I waited so long to write them. Last year (2020) was a hard year and my writing slowed a great deal. Those books were harder to do and nothing came easy that year. I hope this year will be better.
6. Who is your favourite author and book?
I have several writers I love in both SFR and PNR so it's just to hard to choose.
7. What book are you reading right now?
Currently I'm not reading anyone else since I'm working back through some of my back list to reedit them but I just caught up with some of Mandy Roth's and Mina Carter's books that I hadn't read. I have at least a dozen authors I try to read and I can read them pretty fast and look for more.
8. Where do you get your inspiration for your books?
Like many authors, I pull it from my past. People I knew and places I've lived or visited are often inspiration for characters and places I wrote about. Of course anything I see or hear can also be inspiration.
9. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I love to spend time with my family when I can. We also go on trips and there's a rare casino visit. I lose too much to go often. When we can we visit friends, but this hasn't been the year that those visits are possible.
10. Do you have any new books in the works?
I'm always working on several with one or two being the most important. I'm going to be in an exciting anthology called Naughty Shifter Nights with some incredible authors and I'm working on my next book in the Big Cats series, Seth. Those are the two I expect to finish soon.