1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your hobbies and interests.
Books are my life, of course! I also love dogs. Other hobbies include board games, baking, puzzles, and sleeping.
2. When and why did you start writing books?
I started writing books in 2020 as something fun and challenging to do!
3. What made you decide to tackle writing as a career?
I love writing and reading so much that I thought, why not live the dream?
4. Which one of your books or characters is your favourite?
I like the dogs the best. Pretzel and Blueberry have the best personalities.
5. Which one of your books was the hardest to write and stretched you the most as a writer?
Hmm, the first book!
6. Who is your favourite author and book?
I don't have a favorite. I love so many!
7. What book are you reading right now?
Fries & Alibis by Trixie Silvertail.
8. Where do you get your inspiration for your books?
From all around me.
9. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Reading, sleeping, snuggling with my dog, baking, board games, puzzles, bubble baths.
10. Do you have any new books in the works?