1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your hobbies and interests.
I'm a high school physical education and integrated arts teacher by day, so I essentially get paid to have fun. #livingthedream When I'm not hanging with teenagers, I love to play sports, read and write romance novels, belt out Broadway tunes, and buy colourful sneakers.
2. When and why did you start writing books?
I started creative writing back in 2002, not long after a show called Gilmore Girls came on the airwaves and completely rocked my world. GG inspired me to write, and it also introduced me to the best girlfriends I could ever ask for, but that's a story for another time. ;)
3. What made you decide to tackle writing as a career?
4. Which one of your books or characters is your favourite?
5. Which one of your books was the hardest to write and stretched you the most as a writer?
6. Who is your favourite author and book?
My favourite author is Maggie Wells, and my favourite book, Love Game, also happens to be written by her. In Love Game, Maggie Wells gives us Kate Snyder and Danny McMillan, two dedicated and mature adults who unfortunately may have to compete with one another to save their respective athletic programs
7. What book are you reading right now?
Blind Tiger by Sandra Brown.
8. Where do you get your inspiration for your books?
I'm inspired by the world around me, and I often draw inspiration from my own personal experiences. So, here's your fair warning. If we ever meet in public, I may or may not use our interaction as fodder for my next book.
9. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
10. Do you have any new books in the works?
I'm currently working on the 4th book in my Make Me a Match series -- a Christmas story called Season of Love. :)