1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your hobbies and interests.
I love to write in cafes. I get more work done in 2 hours in a cafe than all day at home.
2. When and why did you start writing books?
I began my writing career in July 2014 when I quit my full-time job and released my first book Savage Stalker in December of that year. It was definitely the best decision I've ever made.
3. What made you decide to tackle writing as a career?
I'm sure most of you can relate, I was in retail. I managed a store and spent 8 hours on my feet every day. I took work home with me, it was exhausting and I had a back operation. Which meant I spent my days through the week taking pain killers and on my days off, I'd stay off my feet so I was ready to face the week again. I was existing, not living. Quitting and writing was the best thing for my physical and mental health.
4. Which one of your books or characters is your favourite?
Truth. He's in most of the Savage Angels books and has his own called, Truth. He's flamboyant, a great musician and is the loudest voice in my head. Think of Dave Navarro only taller - and that's my Truth.
5. Which one of your books was the hardest to write and stretched you the most as a writer?
Spark was my hardest to write. I broke away from the Savage Angels MC series and decided to write a band of brothers series and the MacKenny Brothers were born.
6. Who is your favourite author and book?
I have many. MariaLisa Demora and her Alace Sweets books are a firm favourite. JR Ward and her Black Dagger Brotherhood Series. Lee Childs and his Jack Reacher series. And a whole lot more I'm missing.
7. What book are you reading right now?
It's January, a new year so it's always a time for reflection for me so lots of self-help books. The Secret, The Magic and Simple Abundance.
8. Where do you get your inspiration for your books?
From the people and things around me. It's all in my head.
9. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I love to cook with my hubby. It's one of my favourite things to do.
10. Do you have any new books in the works?
So many! In May I'm in an anthology called The Elites. June is Spark of Deception, book 4 in the MacKenny Brothers Series. July is Tackling Love which is book 2 in the Tackling Series. And that's all I'm sharing for now :)