1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your hobbies and interests.
I love writing about deeply flawed characters who find redemption and conquer demons. I love the triumph of the human spirit and living vicariously through my messed up characters while I remain a law-abiding citizen living quietly and peacefully in my little house close to the beach where I putter in my garden, meditate and drink far too much coffee while I create chaos.
2. When and why did you start writing books?
I used to daydream too much and had to get productive! I've been daydreaming and writing since high school.
3. What made you decide to tackle writing as a career?
Besides being completely in love with the entire process of writing books and trying to make a living from them, I am an avid reader and I want to give others the same joy I get from books. I also hope I may leave some kind of impact on people through my books even if it's only to provide a good escape.
4. Which one of your books or characters is your favourite?
That's like asking a mother to pick her favorite child
5. Which one of your books was the hardest to write and stretched you the most as a writer?
They are all hard! I feel like I grow and learn with each one.
6. Who is your favourite author and book?
Can a writer ever pick a favorite?
7. What book are you reading right now?
Counsellor by Celia AAron. I love my dark romance
8. Where do you get your inspiration for your books?
Inspiration comes from everywhere; a photo, a song, a line from a movie, or another book, my fears, curiosities, and dreams. There are endless possibilities.
9. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Reading (of course) I love movies, which is just another form of telling stories, going to the beach (I live in one of the most beautiful countries in the world) exercise and gardening.
10. Do you have any new books in the works?
Yes! I'm hard at work on a dark romance series set in a small town with paranormal elements featuring curvy women and very alpha men. There will be regular updates in my newsletter.