1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your hobbies and interests.
I love reading, Dobermans, and football!
2. When and why did you start writing books?
I'm a psych major who was planning on being a doctor, then I wrote my first book back in 2014. I've been hooked ever since!
3. What made you decide to tackle writing as a career?
I wasn't getting what I needed out of the books I was reading. I decided to write one the way I felt it should go. I did it as a challenge and thought nothing of it. Then it sold like crazy and readers begged for more. After 5 books, it was a done deal, I was throwing my all into writing.
4. Which one of your books or characters is your favourite?
Princess is my favorite book and character.
5. Which one of your books was the hardest to write and stretched you the most as a writer?
Probably Freight Train. It's a sweet romance and while I love it, the sweetness was hard to write after personally having a rough life.
6. Who is your favourite author and book?
Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Disaster. One of the only books I can re-read.
7. What book are you reading right now?
The Vendetti Coward, it's finished and live tomorrow so I'm doing a read through. I love it.
8. Where do you get your inspiration for your books?
Each book has a personal element in it. Inspiration strikes in the shower, driving, or when I first wake up.
9. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Spending time with my kids, I have two handsome boys.
10. Do you have any new books in the works?
I'm working on a few. I usually write two at a time. Mad Max, and the next Kings of Carnage MC book.