1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your hobbies and interests.
I love reading, writing, listening to music, and spending time with my family.
2. When and why did you start writing books?
In 2012, when I was sixty-seven.
3. What made you decide to tackle writing as a career?
Writing is a hobby, not a career - not when you don't start until you've retired from work.
4. Which one of your books or characters is your favourite?
That changes from series to series. At present Detective Constable Blessing Umeh is who I enjoy writing about most.
5. Which one of your books was the hardest to write and stretched you the most as a writer?
My first novel - The Final Straw - I didn't know what I was letting myself in for.
6. Who is your favourite author and book?
A Tale of Two Cities - Charles Dickens
7. What book are you reading right now?
Payback - R C Bridgestock
8. Where do you get your inspiration for your books?
Anywhere and everywhere.
9. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Watching sport, attending a live gig - preferably hard rock, punk, or heavy metal.
10. Do you have any new books in the works?
Tame the Storm - the seventeenth book in The Freeman Files Series - due March 2022