1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your hobbies and interests.
I have always loved to read. I also like to exercise and bike when I have the time.
2. When and why did you start writing books?
I always wanted to write a book and have always loved to write. In fact, I was a journalism major. I started my first book more than 20 years ago but never committed myself to finishing until a few years ago.
3. What made you decide to tackle writing as a career?
I always loved to write!
4. Which one of your books or characters is your favourite?
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I have read it at least three times.
5. Which one of your books was the hardest to write and stretched you the most as a writer?
I think my first one, Love Ordained, just because it was all new to me. With each book, I have learned so much, and the writing in each is better than the previous and that makes me proud.
6. Who is your favourite author and book?
Nicholas Sparks and Maeve Binchy. I have every one of their books in hardcover.
7. What book are you reading right now?
I am about to start Love and the Silver Linking by Tammy Gray. She is one of my favorite Christian authors.
8. Where do you get your inspiration for your books?
9. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I don't have much spare time. If I do, I like spending time with my husband and daughters.
10. Do you have any new books in the works?
I just launched book 3 in my series, Love Reunited. My next book will be a Christmas novel and I'm excited about that.