Food Preservation and Canning for Beginners: 7 Essential Food Preservation Tips For Off Grid Survival and The Homestead | Includes Recipes (Self Sufficient Living Book 1)
By Bradley Stone
(Please be sure to check book prices before buying as prices are subject to change)
Do you want to learn about home canning and preserving your own food?
I used to have a lot of problems with wasting the crops I grew and it always frustrated me, but I only had limited space in my freezer, and I didn’t know any better. Now, with the skills I have learned, I preserve plenty of food at room temperature, and have enough to give away to friends and family. There’s nothing like the gift of food – especially home-grown and home-preserved food!
This book is going to give you the skills to create that food, and allow you to store it safely in glass, with no need for a freezer or a cold room or a dehydrating machine.
In this book, you will discover:
- About the many different methods of food preservation, and some of the pros and cons of each one
- The differences between water bath canning and pressure canning, and why these differences are important
- The kinds of food you can preserve with these two methods
- How to make space in your life for home canning, with practical tips to make the process easier and less daunting
- How to choose a home canner, and how to tell which type you should buy
- How to can your own food, including step-by-step instructions to guide you from start to finish and set you on the road to success
- A couple of simple recipes to try
- The commonest canning mistakes that you’ll want to avoid
If you’re ready to start lining your shelves with homemade food in the purest sense of the phrase, scroll up and click “Buy now!”
- ASIN: B09MJR1WXB