By Alex Parra
Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction – And These Stories Would Tell You Why.
Have you ever felt a sudden drop in temperature around you?
Have you ever experienced a strange, soft voice whispering in your ears?
Do you believe there’s a world beyond our tangible world – things that can only be felt and not seen?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, you’re not the only one.
About 46% of Americans believe ghosts are real, with a staggering number reporting to have experienced paranormal activities at some point in their lives.
Ghost stories have had a special place in many cultures throughout history. They are the portal to connect with a world that resides beyond our imagination.
We are drawn to supernatural stories and mysteries – they have the power to evoke curiosity and widen our perception.
But the stories you’re about to uncover aren’t some spiritual mumbo jumbo… each one has a compelling truth attached to it supported by convincing evidence.
In Ghost Stories, you’ll unearth a goldmine of haunting stories that will leave goosebumps from head to toe. Inside, you’ll discover:
- 20 bone-chilling ghost stories that will challenge your sanity and force you to question reality
- The story of the ghost who testified to a murder mystery
- The ghastly story of Taunton State Hospital – and what it’s infamous for
- What’s really hiding in the veins of the famous Roosevelt Hotel
- The frightening secret hiding in an innocent-looking doll
- The mystery behind the never-ending construction of the Winchester Mystery House
- The silent empire that exists beneath the streets of the ‘City of Love’
- The dark chapter in the history of Cannock Chase
- Does science approve of paranormal activities – and does it matter?
And so much more!
A horror movie or book may scare the soul out of your body, but you at least have the relief that it’s all fiction. What’s more terrifying is when such stories have happened in real life… and make Stephen King’s stories look like lullabies.
While these supernatural stories might seem fabricated, there's always some truth in them… and that’s what makes them more terrifying.
There are powers in the cosmos that can’t be explained, but it doesn’t change the fact that there’s always an explanation – it depends on how willing you are to explore things further...
Book Length: Novella – 60-150 Pages
Leave a review about Ghost Stories. Login Now