After being paralyzed in an accident, Jim Ringers didn’t know if he could ever feel good again. His spirit was crushed, and he didn’t believe he would ever regain the energy and verve for life that he had before. Through his recovery, he discovered the joy of exercise and how to feel good.
Maybe you are struggling to find joy in life. Maybe you know that you need to exercise, but you’re having difficulty finding the motivation to do it. But if Jim can do it, you can too, and he’s here to help you discover the joy of exercise!
FeelingGoodYou is all about how to easily make healthier choices to give you more energy. You don’t have to go to the gym and exercise for three hours a day…Jim will show you how to get fit with just 15 minutes a day for 30 days! In this book, you’ll discover:
· The importance of nutrition for a healthy lifestyle
· How to calculate your target heart rate to ensure you get the most from your workouts
· The key strength exercises to incorporate into your routine
· The workout “formula” that will allow you to create your own effective exercise program
· How to maintain a healthy lifestyle so you can feel good for life
Through the exercises presented in FeelingGoodYou, you will gain energy and zest for life.