Covert Narcissist Mother
Do you find it practically impossible to regulate your emotions when you communicate with your mother, even though you’re an adult and usually can handle conflict with other people fairly well?
Does your mother undermine your authority in front of your children, feels entitled to them, and causes chaos in your family?
Does a mere thought of your mother give you extreme anxiety, and maybe it even sends you into a fit of uncontrollable rage?
Do you sometimes wonder, or are you almost sure, that your mother may be a “hidden” narcissist, because a normal mother would never cause so much damage to her daughter and not accept any responsibility for it?
Do you often wish you could do something to have a more peaceful and happier life, free from your mother’s toxicity?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, maybe it’s time you trusted your gut and realized something is indeed wrong with your mother, and the impact of her insidious abuse still remains, holding you back.
For many victims the moment of epiphany happens when they have their own children. For the first time in their lives, they’re able to see their narcissistic mothers for who they truly are. The sheep's skin falls off the wolf. Perhaps your mother caused a strain in your relationships with your own child, as she chose them as her “golden grandchild” and acted covertly to undermine your parental authority. Maybe she abused your child by treating them as a “scapegoat”; or perhaps, she triangulated your children and promoted animosity between them, causing havoc in your family.
Regardless of what she has done, it was only possible, because you were prepped to accept covert abuse since your childhood. It’s only natural now that you started seeing through this abuse, that you feel pure anger towards your mother. This anger can be all-consuming and detrimental to your mental health and your relationships with other people. Now, you are at the point of realizing that healing is absolutely necessary.
In this book, you will learn how to overcome the trauma you experienced and form a life for yourself that is safer, calmer, happier, and healthier. In this book, you will discover:
• What signs and traits covert narcissist mothers have.
• The numerous ways maternal covert narcissistic abuse can impact your mental health and development and what you can do to reverse the situation.
• Stages of recovery from a covert narcissist mother, including radical emotional detachment and letting go.
• What hidden dangers a covert narcissist grandmother poses to your relationship with your own children.
• How a covert narcissist grandmother can jeopardize your family by making false claims to the Child Protective Services and by trying to gain grandparent’s visitation rights or even full custody of your child, and what steps you need to take now to make her attacks futile and ineffective.
• How to protect your children and yourself from the incessant wrath of your mother once you’ve decided to limit her access to your children.
• How being raised by a covert narcissist mother makes you an easy target for other covert narcissists and why you tend to be drawn to them yourself.
• Various healing exercises and methods that will help you manage your emotions in a healthier way and will be integral to your journey to a calmer life.
• Journaling and letter writing exercises to heal the mother wound.
• How to regain the self-trust and ultimately the trust in other people while rediscovering yourself, reconnecting with yourself and others, and forming healthy relationships.
And much more!
Ella Lansville is a scapegoat daughter of a covert narcissist mother who was able to recover after a lifetime of hidden abuse and ultimately get her life back from her mother’s clutches. She knows how painful and traumatizing it is to be the daughter of a covert narcissist mother, and she supports you unconditionally despite any situation you may find yourself in.
You can rediscover the beauty of life and everything it has to offer. If you’re ready to take a step towards healing, then this book is for you. If you’re ready to take back your role as a parent and protect your children from the manipulations and covert abuse of their narcissistic grandmother, this book will be your comprehensive guide.
Book Length: Novel – 150-320 Pages
Leave a review about Covert Narcissist Mother. Login Now