Patient Empowerment 101: More than a book, it's an adventure!
Physician reveals little-known patient empowerment tips in a fun and engaging manner. Hi! I'm Ann Hester, M.D., the board-certified physician with over 25 The book teaches invaluable healthcare principles once known only by You'll also learn to keep a concise copy of personal health records, a Features:
years of experience who wrote this book to empower you like never
before. Please, think of me as Ann, a friend who happens to be a
physician who will share a wealth of information to help you change your
healthcare trajectory forever. Patient Empowerment 101 will impact how
you approach your medical care for the rest of your life. It's a fun
read, full of pictures, charts, and questionnaires. No boring medical
jargon here. You can even access a website that reinforces concepts
taught in the book. In addition, you can take engaging online quizzes
and watch informative videos featuring life-like characters. The website
was created just for you.
medical professionals. You'll become empowered to communicate with
doctors on a level you never imagined. Imagine knowing specific
questions your doctor will want to know about common medical symptoms
BEFORE she even asks! You'll learn to think thru your illness when your
symptoms first begin. Symptom-specific questionnaires are provided in
the book as well.
must in this healthcare climate. You can download additional Word forms
for both your medical records and your symptoms as often as you like.
You can even fill them out and save them to your computer before you
print a copy.
1. Learn how to communicate with physicians on an unprecedented level.
2. Prepare for upcoming visits to the doctor to make the most out of every minute.
3. Chart details of common symptoms that will help your doctor diagnose you faster, often with fewer tests and procedures.
4. Learn how to pick the right doctor and research his credentials.
5. Understand various types of health insurance and go thru a case study.
6. Develop your own personal copy of vital health records. Download charts to facilitate this process.
7. Understand the power of the health advocate, paid or free.
8. Learn tips on how to use technology to improve your health.
9. Understand commonly ordered tests and terms your doctor may use when explaining results.
10. Review a glossary of standard medical terms. A pronunciation key is provided.
11. Understand standard medical abbreviations.
12. And more!
Physician reveals little-known patient empowerment tips in a fun and engaging manner.
Hi! I'm Ann Hester, M.D., the board-certified physician with over 25
The book teaches invaluable healthcare principles once known only by
You'll also learn to keep a concise copy of personal health records, a
Book Length: Novel – 150-320 Pages
Leave a review about Patient Empowerment 101: More than a book, it's an adventure!. Login Now