5 Simple Steps to Manage Your Mood: A Guide for Teen Girls: How to Let Go of Negative Feelings and Create a Happy Relationship with Yourself and Others (Words of Wisdom for Teens Book 1)
- Free $9.99
- Deal Date: 2021-06-23
So much hurt, anger, and frustration…
…the blame and shame that just won’t stop.
Why is it so difficult to manage these emotions?
The constant replaying of arguments and let-downs is overwhelming.
Is there a way to keep them from spinning out of control?
With 20-years of experience in helping teens, Nurse Practitioner and Teen Confidence Expert, Jacqui Letran, has the answer. She’s developed a time-tested program to help teens develop positive coping skills that boost self-confidence.
This book teaches you how to:
- Understand your feelings
- Move past disappointments
- Release unwanted emotions
- Work through challenges
- Create a positive mindset
- Improve your relationships, and much more!
Once you learn these simple steps…
…you can take charge of your emotions.
You can finally relax and focus on what’s important to you. Watch as your self-esteem rises, and your relationships improve.
You’ll love this teen guide, because it will help you be positive and happy.
Get started now.
*** This book has been previously published as, "5 Simple Steps to Reclaim Your Happiness" ***
- ASIN: B071K7CBS7
- Be the first to give a review about 5 Simple Steps to Manage Your Mood: A Guide for Teen Girls: How to Let Go of Negative Feelings and Create a Happy Relationship with Yourself and Others (Words of Wisdom for Teens Book 1). Login Now