The Marketer's Guide
By Mazz Jeff
(Please be sure to check book prices before buying as prices are subject to change)
Are you searching for a marketing plan that best suits your business but don't know where to start? This book will provide you with a step-by-step blueprint of how to effectively find your market and reach your clients.
Selling is hard work, yet it is a necessary evil for any business. From the corner grocery store to the international conglomerate, every business owner or manager needs to answer the following questions:
- How to make your company grow while competing with thousands of other companies for the same market share;
- What type of marketing campaign should you choose?
- How to advertise effectively without bankrupting yourself?
- And what is the reason for selling anything at all in the first place?
Offering a refreshingly irreverent and no-nonsense approach to this complex topic confronting every successful business, Maziar Jafari presents his theory of why we sell everything from apples to zippers. The Three Cs are the keys to selling everything: Community, Clarity, and Consistency.
The Marketer's Guide begins by looking at basic marketing precepts and tackling the many kinds of markets and sales methods that exist today. Without losing sight of fundamental principles, Maziar then describes how these elements combine to form a successful sales system that is as simple as it is effective. A crucial consideration for every buyer or seller, The Marketer's Guide presents each of the pillars of selling — community, clarity, and consistency — in detail and with stunning illustrations that provide visual examples of how buying decisions are made in all walks of life.
By purchasing this book, you will learn:
- How to make selling a part of your everyday routine and salesmanship an integral part of your professional identity;
- How to identify and develop the individuals in your organization who will make the best salespeople;
- What it takes to become an effective leader in a selling organization, from developing effective work teams through motivating and training salespeople and handling difficult issues with courtesy, tact, and effectiveness;
- How to capitalize on the inherent limitations of each market's buying habits and behaviors in order to create maximum buying power with minimum effort for maximum profit;
- How to develop a simple, proactive system for testing prospective buyers and establishing new customer relationships;
- How to develop your company's reputation for excellence in your chosen market while at the same time improving the customer's perception of you and your organization;
- How to choose products that will be best sellers in any market while ensuring that they are consistent with your company's image and values;
- How to use advertising as a means to bring people closer together, increase buying power without increasing costs, build goodwill with customers, maximize sales volume, and do it all with the least amount of money invested in advertising and promotion.
If you are a business owner or manager and are interested in developing an effective marketing plan, optimizing your advertising, and taking your business to the next level, then The Marketer's Guide is for you.
- ASIN: B0929F9687