The Dreamer's Homestead Garden: 6 Simple Steps from Plan to Produce for Self-Sufficiency
By Sophia Hall
Do you want free, healthy food for the rest of your life - without wanting to tear your hair out in the process?
"Do what you can, with what you have, wherever you are." - Theodore Roosevelt
You’re too busy. You don’t have enough land to start a homestead garden. You don’t think you fit the mold of a homesteader.
There are a thousand reasons not to start your homestead garden, but none of them are good enough. You don’t need a lot of land, you don’t need a lot of money, and you certainly don’t need a lot of time to become self-sufficient.
What if I told you that you CAN still work your 9-5, you CAN still have the same comfortable life, and you CAN still live in the same place?
You’ve been dreaming about homesteading for a while; when will you make it a reality?
Growing your own food can seem daunting with the never-ending flood of information online, so I made a streamlined, step-by-step guide to creating a serious homestead garden operation.
In the Dreamer’s Homestead Garden, you will discover:
- How to grow more food than you can ever eat, even if everything you touch dies
- Simple garden construction projects that will make your homestead self-sustaining
- Everything you need to know from buying seeds to pulling weeds
- Simplified gardening instructions that won’t make you throw down your tools in frustration
- A scientific and no-BS approach to grow food like weeds even if you live in the desert
- DIY Projects to build out your garden without breaking the bank
- The biggest mistake killing your homestead
The reason you struggled to make a thriving garden in the past is because the information out there is a confusing mess. I have taken a scientific and experience-driven approach and condensed everything you need to know into just 6 sections. All you need to do is follow along and watch your backyard turn into a grocery store.
Homesteading is all about making life simpler, so why do we make it so hard?
Even if you kill everything you look at - you could have a garden that will feed the entire neighborhood.
If you want to simplify your life and start your homesteading adventure, scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button now!
Book Length: Novel – 150-320 Pages
Leave a review about The Dreamer's Homestead Garden: 6 Simple Steps from Plan to Produce for Self-Sufficiency. Login Now