Create an HTML version of your book description for Amazon KDP.
- Create your blurb using the simple editor below.
- Click “Copy HTML” to copy the description.
- Paste into your book description on KDP dashboard.
Characters (including HTML): 0/4000
Book description restrictions
Amazon cannot accept any of the following information in the description:
- Pornographic, obscene, or offensive content
- Phone numbers, physical mail addresses, email addresses, or website URLs
- Reviews, quotes, or testimonials
- Requests for customer reviews
- Advertisements, watermarks on images or videos, or promotional material
- Time-sensitive information (for example, dates of promotional tours, seminars, or lectures)
- Availability, price, alternative ordering information (for example, links to other websites for placing orders)
- Spoiler information for Books, Music, Video, or DVD (BMVD) listings
- Any keywords or book tags phrases
Supported HTML in your description
|<br>||Creates a line break.|
|<p></p>||Defines a paragraph of text. Creates a line break at the end of the enclosed text.|
|<b></b>||Formats enclosed text as bold.|
|<em></em>||Emphasizes a phrase. Generally formatted as italic.|
|<i></i>||Formats enclosed text as italic.|
|<u></u>||Formats enclosed text as underlined.|
|<h4></h4> to <h6></h6>||Formats enclosed text as a section heading: <h4> (largest) through <h6> (smallest). <h1>, <h2>, and <h3> are not supported.|
|<ol>||Creates a numbered list from enclosed items, each of which is identified by a <li> tag.|
|<ul>||Creates a bulleted list from enclosed items, each of which is identified by a <li> tag.|