Amazon Blurb Previewer
We have created the tool below so you can easily customize your Amazon book blurbs.
- This is the most currently list of Amazon-supported HTML tags. If for some reason they do not work, or you run into any errors please let us know. We’ll get work correcting any issues that might come up from Amazon algorithm changes.
- This tool works with books in your Amazon KDP Bookshelf. It has not been tested in other areas of Amazon, newsletters, etc.
- Create your blurb using the simple WYSIWYG editor and then click “Copy HTML” to copy and paste into your book descriptions on Amazon.
- We hope you like it!
Characters (including HTML): 0/4000
Book description restrictions
Amazon cannot accept any of the following information in the description:
- Pornographic, obscene, or offensive content
- Phone numbers, physical mail addresses, email addresses, or website URLs
- Reviews, quotes, or testimonials
- Requests for customer reviews
- Advertisements, watermarks on images or videos, or promotional material
- Time-sensitive information (for example, dates of promotional tours, seminars, or lectures)
- Availability, price, alternative ordering information (for example, links to other websites for placing orders)
- Spoiler information for Books, Music, Video, or DVD (BMVD) listings
- Any keywords or book tags phrases
Supported HTML in your description
|<br>||Creates a line break.|
|<p></p>||Defines a paragraph of text. Creates a line break at the end of the enclosed text.|
|<b></b>||Formats enclosed text as bold.|
|<em></em>||Emphasizes a phrase. Generally formatted as italic.|
|<i></i>||Formats enclosed text as italic.|
|<u></u>||Formats enclosed text as underlined.|
|<h4></h4> to <h6></h6>||Formats enclosed text as a section heading: <h4> (largest) through <h6> (smallest). <h1>, <h2>, and <h3> are not supported.|
|<ol>||Creates a numbered list from enclosed items, each of which is identified by a <li> tag.|
|<ul>||Creates a bulleted list from enclosed items, each of which is identified by a <li> tag.|