1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your hobbies and interests.
I'm a lifelong Midwesterner and that's where I live currently with my very own romance hero husband and our fur babies. I love coffee, craft beer, dogs, running, books, and food - not necessarily in that order.
2. When and why did you start writing books?
I've been writing down bits and pieces and ideas for awhile, but I sat down to actually write my first book in early 2020. As for why? I've been thinking about it for some time. I guess I finally had time to do it and characters that were speaking loudly enough in my head that I thought I ought to write down what they were saying.
3. What made you decide to tackle writing as a career?
I still work full-time, so I wouldn't say writing is my career. It's something I do because I love it.
4. Which one of your books or characters is your favourite?
Of the 2 1/2 books I've completed so far, Jamey in Believe in Me (Book 2 of the Brothers Pub series) is my favorite so far. He was just so clear to me and he's a really amazing, sexy guy. And he cooks! Having said that though, I love all of my main characters.
5. Which one of your books was the hardest to write and stretched you the most as a writer?
So far my first one because it was my first one!
6. Who is your favourite author and book?
I have so many favorite authors and books...and I find new ones all the time. There's no way I could list them all.
7. What book are you reading right now?
I usually read 2-3 at a time and they're constantly changing.
8. Where do you get your inspiration for your books?
Everywhere! Everyday life is full of inspiration...songs, conversations I overhear, news stories, situations I find myself in or that I observe, past experiences, what ifs...it's endless.
9. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I don't have much of that :) but I love to spend time with my husband, just being together doing whatever.
10. Do you have any new books in the works?
Yes! Lots of them.....I'm currently writing the Brothers Pub series. I have 5 books total planned for that series, 2 other series mapped out, and outlines for several other non-series books just waiting for me to get to them.